Matek RGB 8 LED WS2812B 7-Colors Board With MCU For FPV Multicopter
It comes as a single stick with 8 individually addressable RGB LEDs & STM MCU assembled.
It provides dual control modes, can be used for decorating the FPV Quad-rotors
Item Name: Matek RGB 8 LED WS2812B 7-Colors Board With MCU
Working voltage range: 4.5~5.2V DC
Power of MCU mode (5V IN): White: 1.8W /0.36A
Mounting: 30mm, Φ2.6mm
Built-in 8pcs RGB LED WS2812B & 1pc MCU
Dual modes: MCU control & Cleanflight control
MCU mode: 7 colors (White, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta)
4 status (Constant light, Slow flash, Fast flash, Voilent flash)
CF mode: support CC3D, Naze32, SPRacingF3, etc. with CleanFlight firmware
How to use:
1. Connect the LED strip to 5V power source (Pin 5V & GND).
2. Press the button, scroll through the color within White, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta.
3. Hold the button 2s to enter the setting of LED mode, then press the button to set it within
MCU mode (the 1st LED Constant light, Slow flash, Fast flash, Voilent flash)
CF mode (the 1st LED OFF)
4. The mode will be saved if no action within 5 seconds.
5. If MCU mode is choosed & saved, the color can be altered by pressing the button.
6. If CF mode is choosed & saved, Pls connect the DIN to the Flight Controller.
CC3D: Pin Motor-5
Naze32: RC5 pad
SPRacing F3: LED_STRIP pad
Please set the LED status in GUI according to CleanFlight guide
This is English Manual
This is a video about how to use.
1 x Matek RGB 8 LED WS2812B 7-Colors Board With MCU